Afsana Ara Bindu Hot and Sexy Model and Actress Picture Collection

Lux Channel I Super Star 2006 1st runners-up Afsan Ara Bindu is now a prominent actress. She started her career with modeling section, but now she has become actor cum model in the Bangladesh showbiz. After the competition she acted in the film as a sub co-artist “Daruchini Dip” directed by Humayun Ahmed. This young and talented artist also acted in the film “Jago”

 After that we find her in the small screen mostly. She is acting with Bangladeshi TV Add, Drama. Most of the viewer likes her drama. She even acted in a music video which was sung by Mahadi.

 After making a breakthrough, as a model and an actress on both big and small screen, Bindu has decided to concentrate on the silver screen. Bindu has signed on for the feature film “Peeriter Dokandari.

About the movie“Peeriter Dokandari” Bindu said “I don’t want to be termed a ‘glamour queen’ or be in a film for ornamental purposes. In the west and even in our neighboring India, many women-centric films are being made. My role in the film “Peeriter Dokandari” seems satisfying to me. I play an urban girl in the film and I’ve been given ample opportunities to demonstrate my acting abilities.” She got hurt during shooting one of these scenes, but nothing dampened the enthusiasm of this energetic, fun-loving girl. “Even when I was accidentally hit by one of the stuntmen, I continued shooting”, There were times when my hands and shoulder were sore. But I didn’t miss shooting. This film means a lot to me; it’s an opportunity to prove my mettle. If the audience thinks I’m worthy, I’ll devote myself completely to this media,” Bindu said.


 In her career in media the only reaward she got that she was nominated in primary selection of MERIL PROTHOM ALO AWARD SHOW for her very 1st film DARUCHINI DEEP.

                                     Afsana Ara Bindu Picture collection

Bindu
Bindu in Saree



Afsana Ara Bindu

Hot Bindu
Bindu With Lux Superstar

Model Bindu

lux Superstar Bindu


alt



Hot Bindu

alt

Afsana ara Bindu
Looking Sexy

Bindu Hot
Beautiful Bindu
Real Time Web Analytics